Very weird cycle!!

Gemilou

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I've been stalking this site for a while and just wanted a bit of advice really. Here's my story!

I came off the pill in October, had a normal cycle and lots of EWCM when my period calculator said I would, had my withdrawal bleed on the 1st November, then had a 28 day cycle, EWCM around the middle of the month so assuming I ovulated then had AF on the 29th November.

We then started to TTC but I'm not sure if I ovulated or not as I didn't have a lot of EWCM and then had a 40 day cycle (got excited and thought I was PG) but alas the witch got me, well I'm assuming it was AF but it was very light, started on Sunday 8th Jan in the evening (pink, only when wiped) so I wore a pad to bed, there was hardly anything there in the morning, had a very red blood on the Monday but quite light and the same on Tuesday, medium/light. By Wednesday it was only spotting, reddy/brown and slight spotting on Thursday. Thursday night me and hubby DTD and after I noticed that I was spotting again, very light pink blood and when I woke in the morning some more pink blood but now nothing.

Anyway, this 40 day cycle was very strange, I had ovulation pain around the 14 day mark and has lots of cramping and period like pains all the way through the month and a few PG symptions, nausa, light headedness, very tired and the week leading up to my period I had a very dodgy stomach and my bbs we sore at the side and very sensitive nipples. I'm still having light cramping pains and a slight throbbing in my uterus and I noticed today that I have a few blue veins on my bbs which I have never noticed before and major headaches for the last few days. I took a IC today (just in case) with FMU but BFN.

Just wondering if anyone else had cycles like this and what the out come was. Do you think it's just coming off the pill or something more sinister? I've never had a cycle like this and I'm a bit worried about what's going on.....:eh:

Hi and welcome to pf!

I have to admit it sounds a bit strange but this could be your body adjusting to being off the pill it took me a few months to settle after coming off!

When is your af due this month?

xx

Hi,

I came off the pill august '11, I never bled as I fell pregnant straight away but miscarried at 5 weeks. I then had two 32 day cycles and my most recent was 39. I too was very excited and had lots of symptons. I tested but BFN! :(

I went to my doctor and she is giving me a blood test a week before my next AF is due to check my hormone levels. The womans body is so frustrating but it could possilby be you coming off the pill. How long was you on the pill for and did you have regular periods on that? maybe see your for advice xx

Hi ya, well according to my period calculator my next period is due on the 11th February. I was on Cilest for about 7 years and then changed to Yasmin and I was on that for about 18 months, maybe less. I still just don't feel "right". I'm still having AF like cramps this has been constant for ages now, bbs still a little achy at the sides and blue veins still visible, headachy and an odd pulsating feeling in my lower abdomen, and last night I started to get lower back ache and achy legs and today my stomach muscles feel like I've been doing sit ups! What's that all about?!?! I'm wondering if I'm actually PG because when I come to think of it by AF wasn't normal and didn't (sorry tmi warning) smell like a normal AF, almost sweet. I've taken a couple more ICs and still BFN! Arrggghhh! Why is my body being weird when I need it to work dammit! My doctor is a bit of a grumpy old sod so I think I'll wait to see if I get my AF and how it behaves before I go there. Has anyone else experienced anything like this and actually been pregnant. I've just got a weird feeling that I am......

Vixxy86, sorry to hear that you miscarried, that must have been terrible. When are you going for the tests? Will you let me know how it goes?

KMG, thanks for replying, what BC were you on? Are your cycles back to normal now?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back