weight loss after MC

specialk

Reaction score
When I was pg I put on a lot of weight even though I only got to 8 weeks. Think mostly cos I quit smoking so ate lots. But anyway I put on about 12lbs! I am usually 9st 9lb and went up to 10st 7lb.

Now I have lost my baby I am still 10st 5lb. Am I being hard on myself wanting to get back to my original weight? Does it take time for your body to get back to normal? xxx

it takes time hun befor i was prwgnant woth my twins i was 10 stone i got go around 14 weeks and weighd 12 and a half now after 5 months i only weigh 8 stone xxx

I'm the same. I got to 10 weeks in my pregnancy and put on weight. Want to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Was wee while before I could get my head in the right place to do something about it. I first of all got to the place where I didn't put on any more weight and am now in the place to lose it and am determined - 10lb will go :)

Thanks girls.Thats good to know. Just didnt want to be too hard on myself. Am trying to lose it but not going crazy with it. Just want to be 9st something again but really I guess it takes time for your body to get back to normal xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back