Weight Issue!!

tillzy69

Reaction score
I'm 16 weeks pregnant and had horrid hypermesis during tri 1! Now i'm in tri 2 I really thought it would start easing but sadly no :( I'm not as bad as I was in tri 1 as now I can keep fluids down (now and then) but food is very difficult. I never want to eat anything and when I finally do it usually doesn't stay down very long. I am now 11lbs lighter than what I was when I first saw my midwife mid August. I have not gained any weight at all. Should I be worried at this stage? I'm not seeing my midwife again til next Thursday.

Any advice would be much appreciated!!

It all depends on your starting weight hun. If you were carrying a bit of "insulation" beforehand then it probably won;t be that much of a problem. If you were skinny then mw might recommend something. Are you taking pregnancy vitamins? xxxxxxxxxx

No I'm 9lbs down on my first mw appt and I'm 26 weeks. I never puked but had bad nausea throughout and still do. I think mine was really bad until gone 16 weeks, people want you to believe it goes off like a light switch as soon as you hit 13 weeks, that's so not true.

Oh tell me about it! When 12 weeks came along I thought I'd magically wake up with no nausea or vomiting! I'm not able to keep tablets down. I've got some buccastem tablets for the sickness (the ones that dissolve in your mouth) but I'm always sick before they're completely dissolved! :( Feels like it will never end!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back