Weight in subsiquent pregnancies

Tasha20

Reaction score
It took me nearly two years (then I get pg again :lol: ) to get near my pre pregnancy weight.

Very happy with my new curves, but I hated how long it took, it proberly didn't help that I didn't eat the best. I am sure with breastfeeding for over a year I should of lost alot more but like I said I didn't eat well :oops:

I have only put on about 2lbs/3lb since I got pregnant, I do rememer that with Olivias pregnancy I didn't put weight on until around the 35/36th week of pregnancy and I ballooned from a size 10 to a 14 in a matter of weeks :shock:

I am absolutly dreading that, how vain am I? :oops:

How has everyones elses weight been compaired to the last pregnancy/pregnancies? are you gaining similarly to the last, or more or less?

Did you notice a different weight gain/loss with different sexes?

I was a 12 when I got pregnant with Maddison and by end of pregnancy was an 18 :oops: I only lost a little of that weight and went to a 16 which is what I am now so will have a lot of dieting to do after this baby :wink:

i was a size 8 when i feel with Thomas
a 16/18 at the end i put on 7 and half stone :oops:
ive lost just over 5 stone of it
Ive yet to put on a lb this time round infact ive lost 6lb since being pregnant

I put weight on right away with Thomas dont know why hoping its not going to happen again :pray:
xx

Ive put on a total of a stone and a half so far, and im not too impressed with that!!

Before I fell pregnant with Zachary, I was a size 10 and went up to a size 14 in prengancy, then got back down to a size 12, then fell pregnant with this bubs!!

Im going to have to go on a SERIOUS diet after this one, as im definately bigger in this pregnancy.

i was a 14 pre luke and put on about 2 and half stone with luke and lost it all apart from half a stone but i was a size 16 pre this pregnancy, not weighing myself i have put on weight but still fitting in my more generous sized clothes anyway quite comfortably at the moment. i tend to put on weight everywhere but my belly/bump especailly my legs and ass! thats why im thinking it could be another boy for me again!! :lol:

we will have to diet togeter after these babies are out!! :hug:

i was a size 8 when i fell for my first and gained 4 stones (never knew where it was put thou lol) and post weight i was a 12/14... this one i was a 10 when i fell but i cudnt tell u how much weight i put on so far as dont know!!

:hug: Thanks everyone for your replies.

Rusks I am in too on joining in loosing weight when the bubbas are here :cheer:

I guess I will just try and see what happens at the end this time, I had a comment off OHs friend and he said, you haven't put any weight on its just all in front :lol:

I would love for it to stay that way, but I just know when the cankles creep in........... its over :talkhand:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back