Weight Gain - whats normal?

Vicky_Gazerimmer

Reaction score
I have a question for all you ladies out there. I am 23 weeks now and I weighed myself for the first time since I was 8 weeks and I have gained just over half a stone. Does that sound about right? What sort of gain has everyone else had?

thanks ladies xx :hug:

at 26 weeks, I've put on 6lb.

sounds around the ssame as me... don't worry, we'll prob pad out in the last few weeks :(

I didn't gain anything till around 20 weeks then i gained half a stone and stayed that weight till about 30 weeks and it shot up to 16lb. well that was before christmas! :oops:

I haven't gained anything but then I haven't stopped puking so not that suprising.

When i saw the obsetrician I asked him about my lack of weight gain he said my weight had no relevance to the weight of the baby and thats why I wasn't going to be weighed.

so i guess don't worry about it too much

So far I have put on 6.4 lbs

DH has put on 12lb, lol! :rotfl:

Not really noticed much weight gain. Not really been eating that much more. OH is the one who is eating for two I think! :rotfl:

at 25 weeks ive put on 5 pound :D but all pregnancies are different last time at this stage i had put on about 2 stone :shock: xxxxxxx

I lost a stone in first 13 weeks, then since then I have gained 6lbs so still weigh less than I did pre-pg!!

Oh, and my DF can join all the other men - as I think he has put on about 10lbs!!! He starts his 'daily run' today - this happens every new year and last for about 2 days..........so we'll see how he goes :rotfl:

hun i put a total of 6 stone on when i was pg, bigg bubba though, lost 3 and a half stone yey me :cheer: concidering i am only 5ft 3 :shock:

I have put on 3 stone and im due Friday!

I went to the midwife earlier for my triples test and she weighed me im exactly the same weight as when i found out i was pregnant

i was weighed b4 my blood tests and was horrified to find i am almost 60kg! last time i weighed myself i was only 45kg :shock: but that was about 2 years ago lol

I've put on about 30lb :oops:
I was a underweight before though and i've heard that can mean you put on more than average to catch up.
I've certainly been eating enough over Christmas to catch up lol. :lol:
Funny though I put on most of it in the first tri though and have slowed down through the pregnancy. I'm sure that my weight gain is going backwards :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back