Weight gain or lack of it?

kayzee

Reaction score
Hi fellow fatties :wave: :wave: :hug:

Just wondering How everyone is doing in the weight department?

Ive been for my midwife appointment today as i have to be checked every 2 weeks, and for the second time running ive lost another 2lb!!!!!! :shock: :cheer:

Im well pleased as i have a high BMI and im eating ok sometimes more and sometimes less than i should :D :oops: but cant really understand how im managing to lose it :?

At this rate i will end up a lot less than what i was to start with :D

I was just wondering if im the only one or is anyone else experiencing the same?

Thanks ladies i hope you are all well and blooming :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xx

I'm doing the same as you! I was overweight when I got pregnant :oops: and though my belly is filling up with baby I have lost about 5lb since the start of pregnancy. I haven't been on a diet or anything just been a bit sensible and for some reason my usual sweet tooth has dissapeared :D

i lost weight with both my pregnancies hun, i lost over a stone with Hannah and she was over 10lb, i too am a bigger lady so dont worry

i weighed myself this morn and weigh exactly the same as i did when i first saw my midwife at just over 5 weeks! and im now nearly 16 weeks! i am about a stone over my the top end of ideal weight for my height and am still the same...

not sure what midwife will say about that when i see her tomorrow...

I'm on the podgy side too and am puzzled at how i've managed to lose weight and not really put any on, i'm 7lb lighter than my booking app. weight and haven't put any on. I just hope i don't bump tons on last minute :think:

a woman at my work only lost weight while she was pregnant instead of using the fat from foods the baby was taking hers! things will change when you pass 20 weeks when the baby has growth spurts i had only but on marginal weight until this last couple of weeks when the baby is now piling on the fat according to my pregnancy books lol

:evil: :evil: to all you ladies that have lost weight!! Ive put on over a stone and a half and its really getting me down, hubby tried to take a photo of me today and i burst into tears because im so unhappy with my weight :cry: :cry:

I'm at a BMI of exactly 25 so can stand to lose weight but to be fair i'm happy enough, i've only gained 3lbs so far and thats fine... DH thinks it should be much more! However i think i've gained this 3lbs on my face as it seems huge at the minute!!!

I know by the end of the 3rd Tri i'll be moaning about the extra 3 stone i've piled on since :rotfl:

Bekie

I have a very high Bmi :oops: and I have only put on 4 lbs, and I have had to go down a size in trousers ( mat ones ) to make them fit !!

pregnancy is the best diet ever for me! Ive lost so much weight on my legs and arms and neck etc. I would rather gain it and stop throwing up so much though!!!!

the MW moaned at me the other day, she could tell from my wee that my body was burning off excess fat and not food that was in my belly. I had eaten KFC and managed to keep it down only 3 hours previous!!!!!!!!!

i know im not eating enough calories, but tbh i eat what i fancy eating because the next day i might not be able to keep anything down.

Sam&Alice said:
i know im not eating enough calories, but tbh i eat what i fancy eating because the next day i might not be able to keep anything down.

Im pretty much the same i have totally gone off rubbish and only fancy fruit and stuff like that fried stuff and some meat makes me feel sick. When im hungry i totally stuff my face cos im like you the next day i wont want to eat much. I had +++ketones in my wee the other week because i wasnt eating or drinking enough but if i forced it in it would only come back :( :hug: :hug: :hug:

godd i wish i was one of those lucky ladies that lost weight, i've already put on 1 stone and 3 pounds.. grrr, im gonna be the size of a house by the time i finish

Gosh i wish i was alosing it! :D ive already gained a stone a i can feel it everywhere, my legs feel like sausages!! but it is my OWN fault as i insist upon eating eating and then eating some more :oops:

My sis on the other hand is due in 3wks and has suffered wih terrible sickness throughout, was weighed by her Midwife last week and had only gained 1lb!!!! :shock: :shock: she went onto say her baby felt BIG!! and she could easily be a stone lighter by the time shes finished... Lucky so and so! :shakehead:

Im totally the other end of the spectrum I have a low-normal BMI and seem to have put on half a stone already! The books say you put on 1lb a week if you are of average weight. So for all who are carrying a couple extra pounds you should benefit and will probably be lighter when your baby has arrived. unlike the likes of me who will have gained some!So it balances itself out!!! Ah well it all benefits the baby i guess, can sort it out after!

my bmi is ok

ive put on 5lb but managr to get in a size 10 instead of a 12 :think: :dance:

my belly looks huge but the rest looks normal x

I've got a high BMI, can't remember what it is, but the midwife was surprised when she worked it out! I've put on 4lb, which I'm pleased about because I expected to have put on more than that by now.

I had lost 24lb with WW before I discovered I was pregnant, I'll prolly put that back on now :rotfl: , oh well 24lb lighter than I would have been and I feel much better for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back