Weight

Flossy82

Reaction score
:( God i feel like im having a bad week well here goes im moaning about my weight nothing else right now i feel so bloated and fat its unbelievable i have lovehandles where as i have never before and a really nice overhang of belly flapping over the top of my jeans. Its so depressing im trying to be really good eating wise but this week i feel so crap and wonder if its all worth it? :cry:

aww hunny, it is worth it in the end, try going for walks everyday with your little one, swimming or even sit ups or getting a work out dvd.

Just try and think posertive, you have your beautiful baby and the weight will go in time.

I have a major flubber belly too and my daughter is nearly 8 months old. I wonder myself if it's ever going to go, or if I'm going to be like one of those people that has huge overhangs of skin after losing weight :!:

Me and my mum are always worrying about our weight, surprised we haven't got free membership of WW.

But earlier this year my mum had 2 lumps removed from her breast, we didn't know whether they'd be cancerous or not. Turned out they weren't, but it makes you realise how short life is. I'm not obese (am a size 14), will never be a size 10 (or if I got there I wouldn't maintain it) and don't want to pass on my obsession with losing weight to Ella (ok I know she's too small at the moment!) so instead I've started just cutting down at mealtimes. I was eating a lot of meat before, around 8oz at night so have halved that to 4oz. I have a big breakfast (usually 3 weetabix), a wrap with chicken or something for lunch and I snack on fruit/nutrigrain bars/yogurt in the day. The weight is coming off but I don't deny myself treats. It's easier if you don't think of yourself as being on a diet and that your deprived, just that its the normal way you eat now. That's what's helped me. And the thought that when I am on my deathbed am I really going to appreciate the fact that I denied myself a gorgeous chocolately piece of cake?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back