Weekend Plans?

polo_princess

Reaction score
Whats everyone upto this weekend? Anything interesting?

Think we're going to finish decorating our bathroom, its 50% done and i just want it finished :hissy:

Other than that just a quiet one for us :whistle:

We went to the dogs yest and I won 3 quid and promptly bet it again! Lol! Later we are off to the marine fish place to get things for ohs fish! We have 2 real life nemos :)
56b6a1eb-dac5-4b98.jpg

so cool and we always grab some lunch up there as it's a bit like a farm so a day out kinda things lol! And usually end up with something new for the tank lol :)

Apart from that lazy weekend bit of cleaning as my mum flies in from abroad on monday :) and I'm very aware that I could pop any time! Lol

Food shopping :shakehead:

Not much else as funds are low :roll:

Ohhh how cute are they!!

Mamafy look at your ticker ... 7 months today :shock:

When my lazy bum oh gets up we'll either go to the park or the beach .. not that he knows it yet . Then hopefullly this evening he can put up the safety equipment and smoke alarm he promised to . I'll finish my hospital bag this evening and do a maybe get a few little bits hung up in the nursery tomorrow .. very exciting lol

I know :faint: 6 months to 7 has just flew, on the slippery slope to 1st birthday :oooo:

Going to the post office to pick up baby clothes I missed yesterday... And that's about it :) lol xx

When my lazy bum OH gets his ass off the sofa, we might actually end up getting to view this house in Dudley today! LOL and tomorrow we have his parents over so should be nice for Layla to play with Nana and Grandad... hopefully giving me a "little" break... (in the kitchen cooking bloody dinner haha ;-)) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back