What we all been up to today? plans for the weekend?

Dee1985

Reaction score
iv been hiding indoors all day its just to hot.

Diors fast asleep in bed me and Harley are laying on my bed with the fan on us.

this weekend im going to the zoo for my lil brothers bday :D

Working all day! :(

And there is a little matter of the World Cup starting today! I think that's not just the weekend planned, it's the next few weeks!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Stayin at home while OH an kai watch footy, (well kai bein forced into it :lol: ) he'd rather watch supernanny or how clean is your house! :lol: .
Sunday i want to go out for the day will have to have a think bout that :think:

I have been pottering about the house and garden today. I popped out to buy Rubie a few bits, bibs, toys etc (still spending the money OH gave me!). My mum has taken Rubie for a couple of hours so I've been sitting in the sun and thought I would pop on here to catch up. Tomorrow OH and my brother are going to the pub to watch the match while I catch up on the ironing (if Rubie will let me!!) then we are going back to my brother's for a BBQ.

Flying to England on my own tomorrow evening with Kai :shock:

But will be there for a month! :dance:

Am doing housework today :( need to stay out of sun as I got sunburnt boo hoo. Tomorrow we are going to have a picnic on Cannock Chase, Sunday I'm off to Download for the day (so excited), then Monday having a BBQ for my sister's birthday and Tues we all go to Alton Towers. :D

Ooooh Beanie you will have to let me know what Alton Towers is like. Me, OH and Roo are going away for a couple of days this month and the place we are staying is right next to Alton Towers, but I wasn't sure if there would be anything there suitable for a 6 month old??? Have a good weekend everyone!! :D

Alton Towers is about 20 minutes away from me in a car :dance:

Been stuck in working but off to the pub tomorrow to watch the England match then probably slouch in the pub garden & try to catch some sun :twisted:

Kim, there isn't anything there really for a baby, there are a few children's rides and the rest are mainly for older children and adults :( There are lovely gardens to walk through but I personally wouldn't pay the extortionate entrance fee to just walk round the gardens.

OH was off yesterday so in the morning we did the bits we needed to do then took kacy to formby beach, she wasn't impressed really she just wanted to eat the sand.

Today just doing things tidying up getting things sorted, said good bye to my best mate today she is moving.

Doing a car boot sale in the morning with parents, starting at 7 while oh has Kacy, been home for about 12.30 taking kacy out for a bit while the footie is on cos oh mate and brother are coming round, i might go to walton gardens and take a blanket.

sunday have no idea.

beanie said:
Kim, there isn't anything there really for a baby, there are a few children's rides and the rest are mainly for older children and adults :( There are lovely gardens to walk through but I personally wouldn't pay the extortionate entrance fee to just walk round the gardens.

Bummer :( Oh well at least I know before I had a wasted day and spent all that money!!

Thanks for the info Beanie, where would I be without you!! :D :D

if I do see anyhting for small kids I'll let you know

Dionne, download is a rock festival. My oh has gone for the weekend but I'm just going for the day

I went to Alton Towers yesterday and it ROCKED!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Will post some pics later, Brody lay in his buggy all day under a parasol with a little fan keeping him cool... I was so jealous.

Today I've done a mystery shop at Subway, taken Brody to the park and just got in from fetching Mason from school.

Tomorrow Mason has a party that finishes at 2pm, then i have to race to my moms to watch the match as my OH is watching the rugby cos he's South African and he doesn't care about the world cup :shakehead:

Today i have been at my mum's chillin in her back garden, tomorrow everyone will be here for the world cup match :roll:

Then sunday we are going to blackpool!!! :dance:
Can't wait not been there since Amy was tiny, gonna take a picnic. :wink:

I've been working all day today, I'll be doing the same tomorrow and sunday :cry:

Callum is going to a friends house to play in their paddling pool tomorrow, Charlotte is going train spotting with grandad :shock: . Given a choice of a garden full of screaming kids, train spotting or work - I'll stick with work

Taken Ella to see a paediatrician today, will post seperately in the Health forum.

This weekend we will be in the garden trying to make it nicer and sorting out the house. Also want to have a look at some car seats so a trip to halfords is in order :)

Kieran has got a football tournament saturday afternoon :? for his new team (Eastbourne Borough), so we will be there and hopefully watch England on Match of the day or something like that.

on sunday we are going to the beach, live 10 mins walk to eastbourne beach :D and then hopefully a bbq round our house :D :D

today worked my a*** off on a project which needed to be handed in at 5pm (have been working on it for ages) but at 3 the nursery called to say zoe was ill and cld i pick her up. so have been granted an extension to finish project and must do it this wkd :(

will be going to the zoo with zoe and friends at some point though :D

Bournemouth beach tomorrow! Just done my finals on Monday so deserve some R & R. Got my factor 50 all ready!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back