Wedding Photographer??

Sounds like a bargain, our photos came to 3k in the end!!! Just be sure to check their work first tho!!
xxx

Jesus Christ!!! I may need to win the lotto before we get married!! x

we paid about £800 for about £150 photos in an A4 size (just in a folder, we bought a nice album from Paperchase and put them in ourselves) and them all on disk...... that was 6 years ago now tho.

At the time it was the best deal we could find, and I do love my pictures.

It is a good thing to get a disk of the pictures that you can print from. Saved our families a fortune as they could just take the disk into boots or wherever and get copies made themselves, rather than paying a fortune getting them from photographer.

i wouldnt pay that, then again im not even bothered if there are pictures of the day lol. im hoping my whole wedding wont come to that much cos im broke and just want the piece of paper, hopeless romantic im not. id say if its something you want and your happy with the quality of their work then go for it, seems like lots of others have paid lots more

It's cheap, but tbh hon that's because his photos aren't very good. Definitely look around x

Sounds like a good deal to me. I got married last month and our photographer cost us £600 and we got him until an hour into the reception, so quite a bit after the first dance. We also got a photo album, which is ready now and getting dropped off next week (can't wait!!!).

We didn't get a CD, if we want copies, we have to order them from his site, but he is actually quite cheap. Although that doesn't mean they are poor quality.

My photographer is the most popular one in the area, has been on the go since the 70's, and has done all the local newspaper photos, hundreds of wedding, shows, even did my christening photos back in 1984!!!

So I got a brill deal, and your's sounds great. I would go for it :dance:

Doesn't sound too bad to me, all depends on what style your looking for, normaly the cheaper ones tend to be oldschool photographers (not always)
I normally charge £550 for the whole day all images on a DVD and grant the copyright so that they can reproduce images as they wish, I only charge this as I have been doing it for 5 yrs rather than 20. Make sure you ask how long they have been doing weddings as there are a lot of people now that pick up a camera after 5 mins of having it they are shooting weddings and charging a lot which isn't on really

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back