99 days!!

amandapanda

Reaction score
99 days to go!! :dance:

That's double figures - OMG!! Think I'd better start shopping!! I think over the last couple of weeks things are gradually falling into place....I've been mentally preparing if nothing else! I am finally beginning to feel excited at the thought of having a child, instead of just shit scared, lol. I am beginning to contemplate the amazing love you must feel for this child that you created....

I am beginning to feel a bit more prepared shopping wise - now I have a couple of lists to go by I am feeling a little less overwhelmed! Next step is to just make a start...think I might try next weekend!

Have been feeling overwhelmed by the kindness of others...after my hospital experience last week when I was all alone and I didn't want to bother anyone to ask for help (apart from 1 person who said no!) so many old friends and work colleagues have come forward and said they sincerely would happily help me if I ever find myself in that situation again. People have been giving me their numbers, saying they'll happily drive up and down across Sheffield to get my stuff, I've had offers for birth partners, offers for people to do my shopping! When I came to work yesterday they gave me a belated Wedding card and they'd had a collection and gave me £40!! I was so touched, I haven't even been there a year and as I'm a bit quiet I'm not as pally as some of them are and I've often felt a little left out. But all the clerical staff and all the nurses and support staff had signed this card and contributed...how sweet is that? I'm going to treat baby to either a baby bouncer or a little play mat/gym with the money!! xxx

That's great hun.

It's so heartwarming to know people are there for you isn't it.

You sound more prepared than me babe! But I don't feel too overwhelmed as I've done it before. Still need to pull my finger out tho!

99 days! Wow! Thats no time at all! Make sure u keep sticking your head round the Tri 2 door when u move over next week to Tri 3 next week and keep an eye on me! Wont be far behind you tho xxx

Awww it's good that if anything like that does happen again you'll have people to ask!
Not too long now Hun.
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

congats on the 99 days i cant wait to be at 99 haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member