Wedding gift ideas

MrsR

Reaction score
I desperately need some ideas of what to buy my bridesmaids for gifts! I have one adult, one teenager and one child-my daughter. Please please help!

Ignore any typos-my iPhone loves to autocorrect :)

I think traditionally its usually a piece of jewellery? Had you thought of something like that?

A necklace is nice. Or something else jewellery based. Hmmmm I'll have a think!

I bought mine necklaces to wear on the day.

I bought mine a white gold heart pendant each to wear on the day. They were from H.Samuels so not too expensive but they were really nice :)

i paid for my sisters hotel room and bought her a gorg ring and for the younger one i bought her a bag from monsoon and had jewellery and some wee goodies and make up bits in it for her and for the elder people i bought everyone a big yankee candle and meal / hotel voucher :)

have you decided what your doing for favours?? i gave everyone charity badges... lol the kids got the barnardos bags of sweets and a kids pin and adults got heart/cancer/ etc BUT i wouldnt do that again... i had on the tables a pic of me and john and saying on it something like "there is no gift like the gift of helping others" and about the charity badges in lieu of favours... on hindsight i should have done the pic and wrote on it money has been donated etc cos all the badges were left :( and if i had just donated and not took badges they wud have sold those so therefore got double :( i was fuming! xx

I'm making chocolate and grand marnier truffles for adults and chocolate orange truffles for kiddies for favours.

I had thought jewellery but can't find ANY nice pieces for DD that will remind her specifically of this day! :( I have jewellery for my bigger bridesmaids to wear on the day so think I'll stick to those for them-it's just DD!

Mine is along same lines as Helens

I've got butterfly moulds which will be filled with chocolate & popping candy then wrapped in sheets of pink & silver foil wrappers

All in keeping with our theme & colours

xxx

Mmmmmmh popping candy :)

Thought would bring out the kiddies in the adults :)

Sorry I should of read the first post to start with doh!!!

Im going a bit mad with thank you presents. All the grooms party are getting personalised pocket watches, both mums are getting huge bunches of flowers & my flower girls are getting a heart locket that has a lil fairy inside

All guests are also having a handwritten poem thanking them for making our day special, family members will have one saying how lucky we are to be joining the family, the grooms party & flower girls will have ones saying how happy we are to have them as best men/ushers/flower girls & our suppliers are being given a bottle of bubbly with swarovski crystals & a thank you poem

xxx

Awwwwww lovely ideas :) both mums are getting flowers and I'm getting my bloke a watch but you've just reminded me I also need a best man pressie idea! Aaaaaarrrgggghgggg!

I think jewelry is the easiest option, that's why so many of us do it!! And it's nice for the bridal party to have a memento of the day. For the adults, hotel / restaurant vouchers are always well appreciated also. I'm sure you'll come up with something lovely for them :)

Thanks hon x it's just really frustrating me! Lol! I'm off to town tomoz so will have a good look around then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back