• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Weaning talk

Nic36

Reaction score
Just been to a weaning talk by the local Children's Centre and was hoping there would be lots of info on TW and BLW to help me make an informed choice about the route to tKe with LO. Well, BLW was not mentioned once until the end when a few mums raised it in the Q&A!!! I was so surprised that the whole focus was on TW, and I am still none the wiser... I think I need to get myself a book and educate myself instead!

I didn't get much info on blw from my weaning vist with the weaning health visitor either. She did however think is was fantastic that that was the route I was going down, odd huh :)

I highly recommend both Gill Rapley books they really do explain everything in detail and explain why it's so good for babies also has some fab recipes in the recipe book

Yeah I think a lot of places still promote tw hun x

Yeah I think a lot of places still promote tw hun x

Really wasn't expecting that! In my head I thought I was going to a talk about the different ways you might choose to wean your LO, but that's not what it was at all! Oh well - was still quite interesting!

ours was very blw focussed but they did talk about both but were really more for blw they told us to start between 5-6 months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back