weaning help

katiee24

Reaction score
myah is now 6 months+ & weve only just started weaning.. shes on boxed baby food at the minute but im still not 100% positive of what im doing.. any tips for weaning? my health visitor said try her on the foods that we eat... and when i have done shes either been sick or pooped it back out? she just prefers her milk!

how many meals should she be having at 6 month?

Help!! :(

Hey hun! We r 3 weeks in to starting solids. For us we are doing a mix of tw and blw. Some babies take bettee to it than others so it might b that u just have to go slowly with her. We started with breakfast and then added food at lunch a week later and dinner time after that. So after 3 weeks he now has some food at each meal time. Is she ok with things like baby porridge or baby rice? Ethan wasnt great with strong tastes at first- he was sick after tasting a fresh strawberry for example and waa much bettee with blander tastes and dairy type foods (I guess coz they r milk like e.g yoghurt and cheese). Perhaps stick with blander things first and onlt introduce a new good aftee she's happy with what uve given hee for a few days? Don't think there is any rush- 3 proper meals by around 9 months is what ive read xx

Kynon has been on 3 meals for about 3 weeks. I started very slowly we're BLW and I've found he will eat anything really. Just keep offering food but don't worry or stress if its refused as milk should bf their main source of food for now

thanks alot girls!! shes on breakfast atleast (ready breck) and eats our food mashed up at tea so finally getting somewhere! :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back