• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Weaning and dairy Free

organix do pure fruit pots and fruit and cereal pots maybe thats the way to go?
Or what about the breakfasts that you add water to (not sure if they contain dairy though)

All the packets of cereal i've looked at have milk already in it, she'll just to have fruit, i've got her some weetabix try tomorrow mashed with her milk i may add some banana to it xx

I found a couple of boxes, the apple cereal by organix, banana porridge by organix and also a fruit muesli by cow and gate.
I was thinking about weetabix but wasn't sure when you can start giving it to them, H is nearly 6 months so not sure?
I tend to use baby rice and fresh fruit or organix fruit pots at the moment to make it a little more interesting!

Sent from my iPhone using
Tapatalk sorry for any typos!!

organix do pure fruit pots and fruit and cereal pots maybe thats the way to go?
Or what about the breakfasts that you add water to (not sure if they contain dairy though)

All the packets of cereal i've looked at have milk already in it, she'll just to have fruit, i've got her some weetabix try tomorrow mashed with her milk i may add some banana to it xx

I found a couple of boxes, the apple cereal by organix, banana porridge by organix and also a fruit muesli by cow and gate.
I was thinking about weetabix but wasn't sure when you can start giving it to them, H is nearly 6 months so not sure?
I tend to use baby rice and fresh fruit or organix fruit pots at the moment to make it a little more interesting!

Thanks for that i'll look for them next time Im shopping, what baby rice do you use? as i noticed the Heinz one has milk in. the Dietician said weetabix would B ok Aslong as i make it really smooth and she'll be 23 weeks thursday xx

Ok I'll try the weetabix then :) I use the organix baby rice, you add your own milk! They seem to be the best brand for not adding dairy from what I can gather!

That links great thanks Hun! x

Also I have the hipp organic fruit pots!from what I looked at no milk in them!my lo loves the organix banana porridge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back