We Made It!

Heulyn

Reaction score
Bit of a pointless thread, but WE MADE IT TO TRI TWO!!!
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

It's a big milestone for me....

Next thing to look forward to is hearing the heartbeat on 9th Sept - which is also OH's birthday, so a treat for him LOL!

Last edited:
I'm so chuffed you've got here chick :yay: Not pointless at all.. A HUGE milestone xxx

Huge Congrats hun and Welcome over :love:

Omg strange isn't it!! I can't believe there's a new batch of February babies cooking! xx

Omg strange isn't it!! I can't believe there's a new batch of February babies cooking! xx

I know, weird to think innit!
Weirdest thing for me is, my mum was preggers this time 18 years ago, with my little sister.
It's her 18th Bday on the 23rd, and I'm due on the 28th... wonder if sproglet will make it a few days earlier... LOL x

Yayyy Leah, not pointless at atall - fantatic news - so pleased for you and Will X

Bit of a pointless thread, but WE MADE IT TO TRI TWO!!!
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

It's a big milestone for me....

Next thing to look forward to is hearing the heartbeat on 9th Sept - which is also OH's birthday, so a treat for him LOL!

So so happy for you hun!!Weve got my next midwife appointment to listen to heartbeat on the 8th september :) xxx

Omg, I was due on the 23rd and was born on the 28th! Different month but still! Spooky! o0o0o0o0o :lol: xx

wooohooo well done hun :)

Welcome to tri 2 Heulyn! I am feb mum to be too! Due 23rd, though hubby's birthday is 20th so think he is hoping will be 3 days early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back