We have our mustard seed!

mustard

Reaction score
Well girls there is no mistaking the line on the FRER this morning. I am definately preggers. I'm so excited. Sorry for keeping you all in suspense so long this morning I rushed straight down to post this at 8am but my laptop has totally screwed up so I couldn't do anything. Have had to beg hubby to let me borrow his computer to post this (he hates me using his work computer as it is meant to be totally secure and not go on any websites other than work ones). Still he's so happy today that he would let me do anything I think. Thank you so much to all the girls on here you have kept be sane and made me laugh so much through my wtt and ttc journey and to those of you still in ttc I wish you all the best of luck and hurry up and join me in tri one because no offense but I don't want to be back in ttc any time soon. I know you will all look after me just as well in my pregnancy journey. So here goes ...

Last edited:
:pompom: :yay: :pompom:

FANTASTIC NEWS!!! thrilled for you huni.

congrats! x x x x x x

Congratulations Hun x

Thank you Jaxx, Bead, Smokey and Nurse.

Congrats mustard! Those lines are pretty much as dark as each other! :dance:

We don't want to see you back either! :shakehead:

Happy and healthy 9 month to you xx

Yay!!!

Congratulations Hun! :yay::pompom::yay:

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months and a super sticky bean!

Did you have Clomid this month or am I confusing you with someone else?

xx

Great news mustard!!!!
Ace!!!! Soooo happy for you!!!!
I'm gonna get a feb babies roll call going on here so we know who's due at same as us (all being well, I hope I get that far this time).
Will u be a feb or march baby?? X

Ooh fab news. Congratulations Mustard!

Wohoo!! Congratulations :) You're just 1 week after me! Nice :) See you in Tri1! :D And soooo cool that you found out on Fathers Day as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back