we got a statement through for alices account

mum2A&L

Reaction score
and when we opened the account we just paid a tenner in to open it. well the statement shows that when it was opened £100 was used to open it, not £10!?

i know at my work if we refund a client money by mistake we can't demand it back... does the same apply for banks?

if they can't demand it back then i am going to transfer it to her child trust fund :dance:

i dont think they cant coz they probly cant even prove that it was only £10 u used to open it if it was in cash x

YES WHAT A GIRL!shes screwed the banks at a young age thats fantastic about time someone got one over on them it just took the master mind of a wee little lady!

:cheer: well done alice for screwing the banks lol..

hope u get to keep it :hug:

Alfiesmummy said:
YES WHAT A GIRL!shes screwed the banks at a young age thats fantastic about time someone got one over on them it just took the master mind of a wee little lady!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Alfiesmummy said:

:rotfl: nothing like her mum!

mmm... may call one of the chaps i used to work with. he works in accounts, he may know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back