Faulty pram...where do i stand?

pilkers

Reaction score
hi

I would like some advice. I bought a pram last year in September..well actually I put a deposit on it. I picked it up and paid for it in full on the 19th December 2007.

It was a full package, base, car seat, carry cot, pushchair, footmuff etc. It cost well over £400. When E was little we used the carry cot bit and the car seat attachment everyday. Then as she grew bigger we decided to try the pushchair part..she was too small for it so we put the pram away and bought a little Silvercross Pop (mainly for holiday and summer time use) because it was so light etc.

Anyway as the weather is starting to turn I decided to get the Icandy back out. We used the pushchair last week with no problems then yesterday I went to use it again and for some reason it seems to be broken. It won't lock into position on the base unless it's in recline mode. So this means E can't sit up at all in it.

I haven't yet had this pram 12 months and it's hardly been used. Where do I stand with the shop I bought it from. I can't find the bloomin receipt but I have found my bank statement which shows when I paid them in full....HELP!

If you can prove where and when you boght it and it is a fault with the pram and not something that has been caused by misuse then you should be entitled to have it fixed/ replaced.

I would contact the shop you bought it from and if you have no luck with them contact the manufacturer directly.

Hope you get it sorted

http://www.onlineshoppingrights.co.uk/u ... ights.html

I would check the iCandy website first to see what the guarantee is, then contact the place where you bought it. I would imagine that you should be ok as I think that they are a decent manufacturer, who only sell through decent shops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back