We did it!!!!

ChloeNat

Reaction score
So after 6 cycles and not even properly trying last month (not using pregnacare vitamins, not using the sperm friendly lube, no OPKs nothing) we finally did it!!!

I had been having really sore boobs and feeling sick for a full week now (i'm about 11 DPO) but I didn't want to jinx myself because I always talk about these symptoms and then AF shows up. So I stayed off the forums and just did my normal thing (going to work and sleeping at the weekend). Then yesterday I got some very light pink CM that was hardly enough to be AF so I decided to wait until morning even though I was checking every few mins and there was still no AF just brown CM now. Woke up this morning and took a test first thing because I noticed there was still no AF just more pink CM.

Well here it is:

scaled.php

It showed up almost instantly and I started crying like I always do lol

So we have our :bfp: I'm so excited!!

OH and I are going for an engagement photo shoot on Saturday and I think thats how I'm going to tell him, or I might not be able to wait that long and tell him when I get home from work lol. either way he's getting a tiny baby onsie with I love Daddy on it :D

Can't wait!!

C x

Huge congrats sweetie!

Do a digi LOL (I love digi's :shock:)

xxxxxxxxxx

I actually think by chilling out and having a relaxing month it helped you massively! now if only I could do the same myself lol

Congratulations!!! xxx

Congratulations!!! So lovely seeing more TTC's in here and what a wonderful engagement present for you both! xxx

Congratulations again. Agree with the others. Dig tests are amazing! X

Congratulations bet it was because you were chilled out x

Thank you all so much i don't know how I've kept so calm at work this morning. I will have to go out and get a digi at lunch. how soon will it show up should i wait till 4 weeks?

Thank you all so much i don't know how I've kept so calm at work this morning. I will have to go out and get a digi at lunch. how soon will it show up should i wait till 4 weeks?

They are 86% accurate if you test 3 days before AF, 97% accurate 2 days before and 98% accurate 1 days before.

So I guess it depends when AF would be due (I am guessing in a few days?)

Maybe do a digi with FMU tomorrow?

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27