We did it!!! Yeyyyyyyyy!!!

HURRAY HURRAY I am so pleased for you Wilma a massive congratulations.

Bonnie, Im new here but Ill join you on the shelf if you want Ive been trying a few months now but I ovulate at different times each month, decided to ditch the tests this month and go with the flow.

Once again Wilma bloomin excellent news xxx

Just seen this!! I am SOOOO happy for you Wilma!! :hug: :hug: Congratulations on your BFP!! xxxxx

haha, I bet you would have tested anyway you poas addict you! hehe. So pleased for you, really really am.

OH wowwwwww!!!!
Been on holiday for a week and ive just come back to this....... so amazing wilma... its the best news ever XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

ah ladies thank you soooo much god your all so fabulously wonderful!

Thanks for all your lovely messages......and toon yeah its sinking in now for sure and Im like OMG Im pregnant!

Ha!

Loving being pregnant too even this early on its just the best feeling ever!!! xxxx

Whoop whoop! Such fab news Wilma! You've really given me fresh hope as we're about the same age :)
You're hubby looks sooooo happy, what a fab pic
Xx

Ah thanks Bead.... Im glad youve been given some hope....Im 38 so yes us oldies still have life in us yet! lol

And ofr the record if you havent read some of my other posts.....we didnt DTD in the baby making position once! I was errrmmmm in charge every time and no legs or bum elevated either!

So give it a try you never know!!

Ah yes hes like a dog with two danglers!!! lol xxx

Last edited:
Ha lol Bead! Well I thought it was about time I took the reins! lol Hee hee!!
xx

Thanks St Val...so pleased!

Thanks MrsH we got there eventually! xxx

Congratulations!!! Great news :) xxx

:bump:Oh Wilma, just back from a weeks holiday- what fantastic news to come back too:stork:

I am over the moon for you Hun, you and your family really deserve this - wooop wooppp!:bedjump:

Hey JJ.....hope you had a lovely holiday!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Ive just been to Drs this morning and she confirmed etc referred me for consultant care and all is well! Not exactly sure of dates as had two dodgy AF in May and June not like normal very light, short and brown sludge so could possible a bit further along or could just be a dodgy period but yes were all over the and soooo happy!!!

Thanks JJ....xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back