We did it! So happy :-)

Tina18

Reaction score
Hello ladies!!

I am so happy to announce that I got my BFP yesterday!!! FMu on a Ic, then 2nd wee on a home bargains test! All positive! Also did a clear blue digi this morning and it came up pregnant 2-3 weeks! I am on my third cycle after miscarriage and currently on day 43 I don't have a clue when I ovualtes but based on start date of last period im 6weeks pregnant!

I hope this baby sticks this time!

I am going to a doctors appointment tomorrow to discuss my possible PCOS - I had a scan which showed lots of cysts, however blood tests came back normal! So who knows what I may or may not have! I don't really need the appoitnment now but am going anyway!

Things I did differently this cycle -

Not worry or stress or really think about getting pregnant
My puppy was a major distraction
I soaked a flannel in caster oil and put in on my ovaries with a hot water bottle (supposed to help with cysts)
Drank lots of water with lemon
I only took folic acid and omega-3

I havnt got any symptoms, sometimes I feel a little sick but not often, I'm going to try and not let that worry me though as I know many women don't have symptoms!

P.s sorry I havnt been on here much trying to keep my mind of things! Xxxx

Last edited:
IM SOOOO HAPPPYYYYYY FOR YOUUU!!!! Haha

Congratulations again huni. Hope u have a happy and healthy 9ms beaut xxxx

Thanks hun !!! Me toooo!!!!

Thanks again for all your advice and support !!! Xxxxxx

Brilliant news .... Congratulations xx

Thanks Mel congrats on your BFP too!! Xxx

Thanks fairy princess!!!! I'm not too far behind you woo hoo!! ️Xxxx how you feeling? Xx

Thank you very much! I just saw your other post about your lines try not to worry ️xx have they all been fmu's when you test? Xxx

Yes today they were FMU but Friday they were taken in the afternoon, so confused. But I am trying to stay calm :) xx
Congrats again hun, have you plucked up the courage to try a digi yet? xx

Ah I see maybe as it was afternoon they weren't as clear! Yea did a digi this morn 2-3 weeks preg ☺️ xxx

Thanks fairy princess!!!! I'm not too far behind you woo hoo!! ️Xxxx how you feeling? Xx

I know- come join us in September Mummies! I'm feeling fine thanks, no nausea today just tiredness x

Oh hun congratulations!!

I am so so happy for you!!

This is wonderful news!!

:)

XX

Thanks hun! I'm not to far behind you :)!! Hope your doing well xxxx

Congrats Tina!!!
I'm 5+2 today and I hardly have any symptoms. Lets enjoy it before they really ramp up lol
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back