Shock doesn't cover it!!!

super congratulations to you, well done, good luck with finding out your dates via scan X

Haven't been on in a age but had to come on and officially congratulate you my lovely!!! xxx

Congratulations hun,wishing you a healthy pregnancy :) xxx

oh my god hun i just saw something on fb that made me come and check!!! i am so so so so so happy for you!!!xxxxx

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

so so happy for you my darling xxxx

Thanks Alice and Lisa. Wondered where you lot were!!!! Lol ;-)

i cant believe it!!! whats OH said?! omg seriously, i'm so excited over this!!

i cant believe it!!! whats OH said?! omg seriously, i'm so excited over this!!

Lets just say that I think he's finally coming round to the idea! Gotta say that I'm only just getting properly excited. It was a huge shock and has shaken everything up - but we'll get there :) Don't think it will sink in properly until my scan on the 25th x x

i kinda get how you feel! i never came round of the idea of ella til she was here!! i cant wait til your scan, i'll be stalking!!!

i kinda get how you feel! i never came round of the idea of ella til she was here!! i cant wait til your scan, i'll be stalking!!!

Aww, Thankyou :) Its nice to have someone excited with me x x x

seriously, i know how bad you wanted it and how gutted you were thinking you wouldnt have more! and oliver's going to be the cutest big brother ever! i cant believe they're all growed up now! i was almost in tears at my mums before that my two arent babies anymore! just need ella talking and thats it :'( my dad told me not to combat that by having more babies lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back