Feed up TTC

mum2be?

Reaction score
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am feed up with TTC, it never works for me.

I have tried so hard this month, oh just dont seam to understnad, all he says is that he feels pressured ect..

ive tried not telling him when i am ovulating but he did not want sex ect when i needed it but could not tell him

then i try telling him and this happens.

i really dont know where we stand with TTC at mo, he just dont seam bothered & i really cant keep going through this each month is killing me.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Im so you feel fed up hon :hug:

Have you thought about having a month off? Forget opks and TTC, get yourself som new lingerie, go out have a few drinks have fun and have carefree sex...

TTC is most successful when the mummy is relaxed, if you constantly have focus on it I don't believe it would happen. What about going away for a weekend somewhere, I do believe men do want kiddies but they don't like the pressure that comes with it...

With any luck you'll forget about your AF and voila a baby has been made...

xxx

:hug:
i really don't know what to say hun.. i can't imagine how frustrated you must feel. I know its easier said than done but maybe try taking the approach of we're not trying just not preventing....
makes it a little bit more relaxed and i know and know of so many ladies (including myself) who got pregnant on that month. Much love, luck and hugs :hug:

x

Hi mum to be :wave:

How long have you been ttc? This is only our first month and we only decided to start trying on my actual ovulation day and I know it hasn't worked. Everybody I know says they have sore boobs long before their AF is due and as much as I squeeze them I can't get them to hurt :rotfl:

When we decided my DH said you're not going to becoe obsessed with this as we hadn't planned to start until next spring so let's see what happens. I've already ordered the thermometer, got the OPK sticks and ordered the saliva ovulation test kit. I have next months dates all worked out and even asked him not to go to his works christmas do as it wasn't good timing to which he refused - that's me not obsessing :rotfl:

If I don't tell him when we need to BD lots he won't know but if I do tell him he might not be able to perform due to anxiety!!

Oh I forgot to say, I also have him on vitamins combined zinc and vit c and folic acid and I asked him to buy 100% cotton boxer shorts - which surprisingly he has done. Still not obsessing but I am a complete control freak :rotfl:

Baby making is not easy and supposedly somewhere within all this it is meant to be fun!

I hope I have made you smile and keep trying

hey babes! :wave:

sorry your feeling fed up hunny, i cant imagine how you feel i remember when i was TTC with Danny and i was getting sooo upset and fed up each month, and we were only trying around 6 months!!!! it WILL happen darlin, believe me!! why dont you just try (i know - easier said than done!) to take a month or two off and just enjoy each others company :wink: do something special together, you never know hunny - they say the month you relax a bit and forget about TTC it happens!!!

you know where i am if u need me babes

take care :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I think Sharne gave some good advice there, I know it's hard for you hun :( :hug:

thanks you girls

i am feeling better tody, spoke to oh last night.

Just gonna take it how it come

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I know how you're feeling hun. I've only been trying for 6 months now and I'm fed up of it already. As much as I try to not obsess about it I still do so I've decided that if I'm going to be obsessive I may as well not try and hide it and just go all out so I'm temping and monitoring CM and using OPK's.....the works!!! Going with if you can't beat em, join em approach!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

what makes it worse is that friends who started TTC after us are all getting PG while we're still trying. Some are managing it in one or two cycles!! .... it's so damn frustrating :wall: :wall:

It's so horrible each month when AF arrives and each month I end up crying because yet again it's not our month!

I'm just trying to tell myself that our month will come eventually and to keep my hopes up but it's really difficult when month after month i keep getting disappointed.

I've have made an executive decision though that if I don't get my BFP on my birthday which is mid December I am haivng a month off. I'm still going to temp so I can keep my chart going but I want to just be able to enjoy christmas and new year and have a bevvie or two.

Keep your hopes up hunni.... it will happen :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im going to be blatently honest but you and your oh need to go out around your ovulation to the pub and have a few drinks! I and quite a few people i know have been ratarsed when they have got pregnant and its because there totally relaxed and there inhibitons are no longer there.

You nee to have fun and dont stop TTC but dont think about it either, just eat, slaeep well and have a life, TTC diesnt stop it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back