We are home :o) *updated with pics*

crystabell

Reaction score
Hi,

Me and Jasmine were able to come out of hospital again yesterday evening. We got called back in after being discharged as Jasmine had a high level of bilirubin in her blood. We are both Rhesus Negative but because her blood type is different to mine I created anti bodies against her blood type and these anrtibodies were passed onto her during birth.

She has had a lot of blood tests done throughout Monday night and Tuesday and she was brilliant. She is a little bruised on her hands and also from the heel pricks but she was a real little trooper through it all. We have to get her checked at 2 and 6 weeks old just to check she is not getting anaemia but everything else seems fine and she is a lovely little baby :D :D :D

Here are some pics of lil Jasmine:

Photo0031.jpg

Photo0027.jpg

Photo0022.jpg

Jasmine3.jpg

Jasmine2-1.jpg

Jasmine1.jpg

Glad to be home
Crystal xx

Congrats once again! Glad you are both well! Thanks for the text this morning. Get some pics up as soon as you can! Can't wait to see her after all this time :D :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thats fab crystal.

so glad everything is ok. Poor jasmine with all the blood tests :hug:

Thanks for the text hun... glad you are both home safe!!! Get some pics of your gorgeous little one!!

Awww! She is gorgeous! How much did she weigh?

congrats hun, glad all is ok, she is a stunner xx

ahh glad ur home and all ok shes beautiful

marie x

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... she is gorgoeus!!! God, you forget they were ever that tiny :D:D

Well done hun! :hug:

I can't believe how tiny she is either. She was born weighing 6lb 10oz :D I thought she would weigh more than that. I was shocked when she said the weight :D

Crystal xx

I am glad you are both home. Your daughter is beautiful. Awwwww.

Aww poor little pin-cushion, she is really gorgeous, glad you are both home safely, well done :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back