Me and Ella are home

Lyn_no3

Reaction score
Thanks alot for all your msgs :D

Well we're home i had her at 6.06pm on monday, she weighed 6lb 10oz and we named her Ella Daisy-may

in the end it all happened really fast, got to the hosp at 4pm was havin contractions every 5 mins, they examined me n i was only 5cm then within an hour i was havin almost constant contractions, the midwife said i had to let her know when i was ready to push, about 6pm she said lets just check for a show and she said omg the baby is here LOL and with one push she was out i grazed a little but that was all :D

she is a really good baby and is BF well and sleeping well :cheer:

i'll post pics as soon as i up load them

thanks again for the msgs :wave:

Wow! Congratulations Lyn! :dance:

I only just saw your message from Monday saying you were going into hospital. Good work! Seems like you had a great birth with Ella (lovely name by the way).

:hug:

congrats!
sounds like a good birth, I hope mine is so quick!!
xxxx :cheer:

Congratulations Lyn! What a lovely story and welcome to the world to your little girl.

Valentine xxx

Im so jealous lyn! :cheer: congrats though, sounds like a nice easy birth, but then I should think so her being your fourth!
Congratulations and welcome little ella :cheer:

Congratulations....glad Ella is here safe and sound.
Love the names you have given her, very pretty! xx

Woohoo another lil baby safely delivered into the world. CONGRATULATIONS hun and welcome baby Ella :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer:

Congratulations! :) thats great news and lovely name.

hope i have a birth like yours!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back