We are home

valleygirl24

Reaction score
Ive updated this thread

got to take Rhys down to the hospital tomorrow as he needs a blood test repeated. He has jaundice but was below treatment levels, yesterday his levels were elevated but still below treatment so they wanted the midwife to do bloods tomorrow, although when she came this morning she said we could go down to hospital as blood tends to clot before they get them to the lab so he would need yet another lot taken. At present I think he has 18 holes in his feet from heel pricks - needed blood sugars checked due to low apgar scores at 1 and 5 mins and bloods for jaundice.

Aww bless him - hope everything is ok tomorrow, and congratulations again valleygirl!! xx

welcome home hun, hpoe baby rhys will get better soon :hug:

I took him to the hospital for his bloods but they had failed to tell the midwife that I would have to wait there 3.5 hours for his blood results to come back, Ians parents were due to arrive after one so we took him down midday and I had made 1 bottle knowing it would last us 2 hours, needless to say I was pretty peed off when I asked when I would be given my injection to be told it would be before I go home as I needed to wait for results, had to have an extra bottle from them as he needed a feed and we had run out of time on the one I took.
The results eventually came back and showed that his levels were dropping and we were allowed to leave.
On saturday I put his welsh rugby shirt on him and as it was 0-3months it completely drown him, but didnt look too bad with the sleeves rolled up.
I havent got many photos of him as they are on OH's computer (requested them to email to family earlier and he didnt bother giving me them :evil: ) but there should be one of him in his rugby shirt below (think its the only one with his eyes open)
n622101363_1902983_8190.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back