Ways to bring on labor

cassiek25

Reaction score
I am booked in for induction on my due date which is 4th August but would really like baby to come naturally before that. Does anyone know of any ways to bring on labour that might work? I'm taking raspberry leaf capsules, long walks, eating lots of pineapple ( Apparantly you need to eat seven for it to do anything but I can only manage one before my mouth starts burning) I had a sweep yesterday and am about 1-2cms dilated. Any more ideas would be appreciated? x

Spicy food like a hot curry and sex are the other few ones. Anything that raises your oxytocin levels so cuddles n loving touches from the oh Iv tried all n nothing is working for me tho :( x

And bouncing on the excersise ball too supposedly x

bouncing on a birthing/ exercise ball will help bring baby down xx

Try prunes in natural juice, take the stones out and blend it all if you have too! There horrible but my mum swore by them so I tried with my son and 5hours later I got my first contraction... Could just be coincidence! But if ur willing to try anything then try those lol!!

Iv tried sex, curry, birthin ball, and long walks but none hav worked for me hun

good luck tho :) xxx

staying as active as possible is meant to help. Good luck hun x

I've done lots of long walks n vigorous bouncing on my ball but nothing happening for me yet :-( Good luck xx

I am booked in for induction on my due date which is 4th August but would really like baby to come naturally before that. Does anyone know of any ways to bring on labour that might work? I'm taking raspberry leaf capsules, long walks, eating lots of pineapple ( Apparantly you need to eat seven for it to do anything but I can only manage one before my mouth starts burning) I had a sweep yesterday and am about 1-2cms dilated. Any more ideas would be appreciated? x

no advice at all, I was reading to try and find out myself! haha, can I be nosey and ask how youve managed to get booked in for induction on your actual due date?x

I've read loads about Clary Sage Oil in a bath, just don't apply directly to bump without mixing with some baby oil. If you google it you will see there lots of stories of ladies having a bath with Clary Sage Oil and it starting contractions x

omg i wish i was! lol well sort of lol how come you are booked in to be induced on your due date cassie?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back