Waters

Zobo

Reaction score
A quick Q to them who have had kids before or just had one......

Am i being totally numb here.....
but will i deffinatly know when my waters go???

I think ill notice the slight tricklin... if that happens.....

but ive got this idea in my head that my waters are gunna go when i go for one of my many 'middle of the night' wee's and i wont even realise..... and go about my business!!!!

do you get me????? :think:

I was wet all the time, had to wear a pad , but it never clicked to me it was my waters.

Not sure what i thought was happening.

From what i here some get a constant trickle some a gush. And some nothing at all

I got very little when I was lying down but it was noticable when I stood up. It wasn't a gush but pads were soaked through pretty quickly. You'll know if they do go like that because it's not like peeing - there's no stopping them coming!

I was wondering this too, what if they go whilst im swimming?? How would i know? and then you're not meant to swim after they've broken!

you will know when it is your waters as it will keep coming and
you will not be able to stop it like you can stop wee if you get me

abcd1234 said:
I was wondering this too, what if they go whilst im swimming?? How would i know? and then you're not meant to swim after they've broken!

Your body produces more amniotic fluid up until the baby is born so if they go when you're swimming chances are you'll still leak fluid after.

I definitely knew when mine went, I felt the pop and had a massive gush so there was no doubting it! But then I was already in established labour so it wasnt a surprise. Not sure about the trickling, but I would imagine that they will keep trickling even if you try to hold them in, unlike urine which should stop when you clench if you know what I mean? Either way, I would say you will know!

mine didnt break last pregnancy, midwife broke them with this big long plastic thing when i was in labour lol..

hipchick5 said:
mine didnt break last pregnancy, midwife broke them with this big long plastic thing when i was in labour lol..

Yeah same here and i have 5 friends who also have just had children and not one of their waters broke either!
I want mine to break this time round just so i can have some dramatics and shout to OH " oh god my waters have broken"............... lol

NO IS THE ANSWER FOR ME I WASNT SURE AT FIRST AT ALL
IT WAS A LITTLE WHOOSH THAT MADE ME RUN FOR THE LOO AND GO WAHT THE HELL BUT THEN IT STOPPED THOUGH WHEN I WIPED I HAD MORE SLIGHTLY JELLY WATERY STUFF ON THE TISSUE AND IT MADE ME THINK IS THAT IT WHERE IS THE REST OF IT :?

IT WAAS DIFFRENT TO WEEING MYSLEF THE SENSATION JUST FELT DIEFFRENT BUT ME BEING A CONFUSED TYPE OF PERSON :oops: WASNT SURE TO BELIVE IT WAS MY WATERS :roll: :lol:

LATER ON I HAD AN OTHER WHOSH THAT THEN STOPPED BUT AGAIN STILL SOME ON THE TISSUE

THEN I WS ON THE LOO WHEN I FELT A POPPING SENSATION AND I FELT MORE COMING OUT MORE THEN BEFORE

THEN I THOUGHT LETS SEE IF JUMPING UP AND DOWN GET THIS THING MOVING SO I CAN KNOW FOR DEFINATE IT IS MY WATERS

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
AND IT WORKED I JUMPED UP AND DOWN AND MY GOD WHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH IT CAME OUT
I SAID TO JAMES "I THINK IT IS MY WATERS" HE SAID "NO KIDDING" :rotfl:
IT DOSNT ALWAYS WHOOSH OUT LIKE NIAGRA FALLS LIKE SOME STATE IS SOME TIMES TRICKLES OUT THEN BUILDS TILL IT REALLY GOES FOR IT
HOPE THIS HELPS

AND

Geordie&Bairn said:
THEN I THOUGHT LETS SEE IF JUMPING UP AND DOWN GET THIS THING MOVING SO I CAN KNOW FOR DEFINATE IT IS MY WATERS

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
AND IT WORKED I JUMPED UP AND DOWN AND MY GOD WHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH IT CAME OUT
I SAID TO JAMES "I THINK IT IS MY WATERS" HE SAID "NO KIDDING" :rotfl:
IT DOSNT ALWAYS WHOOSH OUT LIKE NIAGRA FALLS LIKE SOME STATE IS SOME TIMES TRICKLES OUT THEN BUILDS TILL IT REALLY GOES FOR IT
HOPE THIS HELPS
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Has anyone ever told you, your a complete loon!!!!!! i can just imagine you doing that!!! thats soooooo funny!!!! :rotfl:

I didn't really know mine had gone. I'd had a bath 1 hour earlier so when I had a little trickle of water I thought it might be my waters but probably from the bath. I didn't get anymore until I was in labour and having the urge to push-by this point i was in hospital and she was born soon after. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back