• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Waters?! (again lol)

LaurenMM

Reaction score
Lol I think I must've posted about this a hundred times. Here goes... About 2.30 this morn I got up to go toilet and I swear while I was peeing I felt liquid come out of my vagina after I finished peeing. It was like a trickle so I read somewhere to squeeze your muscles and if the trickle stops its not waters. The trickle didnt stop but it didnt last much longer but I thought maybe I was just tired. Then I got out of the shower this morn, about to put my joggers on and cloudy liquid starts coming out, again like a trickle. This has happened before and turned out to be nothing, even though there was more this time. Again I thought nothing of it but I feel very damp down there still and and it smells kinda like bleach? Lol. Me and OH did DTD last night... but that was like 9.30pm so I dont think it was his stuff because I'm certain all that came out not long after lol plus I went to the toilet 2/3 times before I had the trickle at 2.30 and nothing came out then.

Had another episode of contractions again last night (before dtd) and as usual they stopped and had a few tightenings this morning. Dya think its worth a call to assessment just in case? Or because something similar has happened and it turned out to be nothing not to bother? xx

put a pad on and if its still wet after about an hour call your MW as your waters will trickle now until birth if they have gone

have you had your show? i thought my waters had gone last week as i had some blood and water come out, not mucus, i went in in the afternoon and it was my show, MW said it was build up of fluid in my cervix which came away with my show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back