• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Waterloo Road

Princess_Puddles

Reaction score
Does anyone watch it?

I haven't for a few weeks cause Ive watched the bill as its been on at the same time but im watching it tonight and feel lost can anyone update me on it all and esp the Jack Rimmer and Davina situation? why isnt he at the school anymore?

Does anyone watch it?

I haven't for a few weeks cause Ive watched the bill as its been on at the same time but im watching it tonight and feel lost can anyone update me on it all and esp the Jack Rimmer and Davina situation? why isnt he at the school anymore?

He was caught using school funds for things it was not ment for and was sacked.
and another head teacher came in to replace him (who happens to have a secret past as a hooker)

Davina and Jack broke up ans she got it on with Tom
now jack is moving to dubi he's asking Davina to go with him.
Davina a Tom broke up last week as he felt he needs to concentrate on the girls.

But he still loves he and wants her back

He was caught using school funds for things it was not ment for and was sacked.
and another head teacher came in to replace him (who happens to have a secret past as a hooker)

Davina and Jack broke up ans she got it on with Tom
now jack is moving to dubi he's asking Davina to go with him.
Davina a Tom broke up last week as he felt he needs to concentrate on the girls.

But he still loves he and wants her back

i think jack was suspended for a while? not 100% sure. but the new head teacher 'rachel' is a fraud, used to be a prostitute but changed her name and eddie lawson found out so he's keeping quiet about it. errrm what else has happened? donte and chlo are getting divorced, bit i think they will kiss n make up :wink: , mika and brett are back together. cant think of owt else atm

i think jack was suspended for a while? not 100% sure. but the new head teacher 'rachel' is a fraud, used to be a prostitute but changed her name and eddie lawson found out so he's keeping quiet about it. errrm what else has happened? donte and chlo are getting divorced, bit i think they will kiss n make up :wink: , mika and brett are back together. cant think of owt else atm

I love Waterloo Road, can't believe what happens in next weeks final though... they make you wait til the next series to see what happened :(

ooh, i enjoyed seeing jack back last night :twisted: :dance: I like him :D Think he's quite the sauce....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back