Ice Road Truckers!!!

AugustMum

Reaction score
I LOVE it! Its my little secret lol

They've got some of the ice road truckers on roads in india and its genuinly scary to watch. If I was on these roads Id just burst into tears and walk back!

We've got it on DVD already :smug: it's ace! The ends well hairy! That and eddie stobart are my guilty pleasures'

We've got it on DVD already :smug: it's ace! The ends well hairy! That and eddie stobart are my guilty pleasures'

Tim hates eddie stobbart drivers, he thinks their all arrogant! Lol

I think Tim fancies that Lisa Kelly from ice road truckers

Haha my dad was an eddie stobbart driver!

Im a proper spotter. When I get a car again and Paige is forward facing were going to spot our little hearts out!

OMG what I would do for the dvds. It might be on my christmas list :blush:

God, even i fancy Lisa Kelly :lol: im a proper spotter too! Always have been! When OHs doing a long drive we take bets on how many he's going to see :blush:

I live near a depot so I see loads. Im desperatly trying to spot my name but my dad said it's in one of the northen depots :( Do you know if they have your name on one?

Yeah, LM I dont blame you're OH. Any woman who looks like that and does a 'mans' job is a fitty in my eyes.

There's loads with my name in somewhere, but ive not seen one yet! We're only about 20mins/half hour from chelford so see our fair share :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back