I was diagnosed with a water infection by my GP on Friday the 2nf December as she checked my urine sample and it showed high protein so I had a 7 days course of antibiotics (Nitofortoin???) I saw my midwife on the 7th December who reluctantly re-checked my urine stating that the result may be masked by the antibitiotics but it came back clear once she check for protein. I have now finished the course of tablets (last dose took 9th Dec) but still need to go to the loo very frequently, sometime feel quite urgent even though its only half hour since I went before and although I have no burning or anything it just seems to be a trickle. The midwife said at my appointment that the sample was now clear and the baby is probably putting pressue on my bladder but as I am only 21.5 weeks I didnt think that would happen as much yet. Should I go back and see my GP for a retest on my urine or just wait it out and see what happens as my next midwife appointment isnt until January????