Water Bomb

debecca said:
OMG when I saw this thread title I SO thought your waters had gone hun!

I suppose I would have known before logging on to PF though because there would have been a severe weather warning for South-East England in place :rotfl:

I don't like the thought of weeing into a jug :shock:
aww :hug: :hug:

if you have to do it Bex just think of it as weeing in a sample bottle but on a larger scale :)

Tillytots said:
debecca said:
OMG when I saw this thread title I SO thought your waters had gone hun!

I suppose I would have known before logging on to PF though because there would have been a severe weather warning for South-East England in place :rotfl:

I don't like the thought of weeing into a jug :shock:
aww :hug: :hug:

if you have to do it Bex just think of it as weeing in a sample bottle but on a larger scale :)

Warning: The following information is blatant TMI!

Normally when I have to do a sample for the midwife I struggle to get about half a bottle because I'm weeing so often. Today? Niagara Falls! I completely filled the bottle in half a second and weed all over my hands! Nice! :rotfl:

:rotfl: I normally end up apologising to the midwife for producing such a pathetically small sample, it's like a mouse wee! I can't wait to do normal sized wee's again :D

debecca said:
Warning: The following information is blatant TMI!

Normally when I have to do a sample for the midwife I struggle to get about half a bottle because I'm weeing so often. Today? Niagara Falls! I completely filled the bottle in half a second and weed all over my hands! Nice! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

When i did my tour of the delivery suite the midwives told us that during labour and after we had to pee in jug (well a grey kinda cardboad thing) so they could check it everytime. Lovely.

:rotfl: :rotfl: @ Niagra Falls and mouse wee's :rotfl: :rotfl:

I dropped a bottle the other day...lid off...all over the bathroom floor :rotfl:

Tillytots said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: @ Niagra Falls and mouse wee's :rotfl: :rotfl:

I dropped a bottle the other day...lid off...all over the bathroom floor :rotfl:

Ewwwwww! Good practice for when James gets here though and you'll be cleaning wee and poo up all the time!

I know it was gross! It was first thing in the morning :wall: :wall: Its getting more challenging now with a masive bump...hopefully we wont have to wee in many more pots!! :dance: :dance:

oh Tilly :shock:
ur a tough gal water is nothing to u :wink:
just kidding i know how bad u feel. I am now just complaining from BH!
It seems awful every time i get it i freak out. :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back