Water Bomb

Tillytots

Reaction score
This is my new name! :?

I am so full of water its a joke :shock: My hips are full of dents where Ive been sitting, its bizarre! The oedema is getting so much worse!!! Im still gaining weight too and its supposed to plateau now...my ankles cant take it!

COME ON BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just need to pop soo bad :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

I have a mental image of you dive bombing into a swimming pool now :lol:

:oops: :oops: Have some of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am so hoping every morning I wake up and log in here to read a post saying you have gone into labour and for us to sandbag our front doors in preparation of imminent flooding :rotfl:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Hope its not long now for you, I really do

Hope it happens soon Tilly

I think u have my waters too - I didn't even know mine had broken and now that I think about it I had 2 trickles - one on the sunday and one on the monday

thanks mm - me too. Logie Bear and Little Nemo should just quit the womb already and come out now!! :lol:

LOL - Sherry, Sandbags!! :rotfl: If I had a trampolene I would be on that trying to bounce him out! I am getting so desperate! I am just SO heavy, its shocking :shock: Ive put on 4 stone now, Im nearly double my body weight from last year *gulp*

thanks charlie :hug: :hug: Id like it to be today :lol:

I think I have your waters and about 10 zillion others too Bee :lol: Im sure there must be a shortage somewhere! Little Miss Sponge here has soaked it all up :roll:

Just wait till after the birth!! I must have peed out about 4 times the amount I was drinking - like a POPPED water balloon! :rotfl:

It'll disappear in no time after your LO is born!

the midwife told me about this daftscotlass! She said 'll swell up even more about 4 days after Ive given birth and after Ive had him I'll have one massive wee and just keep going for a few days while my body gets rid of it! :rotfl:

aww hun
not much longer to go now and atleast it is mostly water and not fat far easier to get rid of :)
manda xx

Tillytots said:
the midwife told me about this daftscotlass! She said 'll swell up even more about 4 days after Ive given birth and after Ive had him I'll have one massive wee and just keep going for a few days while my body gets rid of it! :rotfl:

That is sooo true. I had to measure fluid intake and output (they gave me a jug... charming). The jug wasn't big enoughfor the purpose it was intended for :oops: :rotfl: .

daftscotslass said:
Tillytots said:

That is sooo true. I had to measure fluid intake and output (they gave me a jug... charming). The jug wasn't big enoughfor the purpose it was intended for :oops: :rotfl: .

Did you? ewww thank god they didn't get me to do anything like that!

I agree with lorna though Tilly - u thought needing a wee was bad when u were pregnant! Get worse and u can't hold on as well as u used to :(

How is your back by the way Tilly, with all that water there must be so much pressure on it.

Not long...lets hope for this week x

Ooo no :lol: overflow!!! poor you Lorna! How come you had to measure fluid intake etc? sorry Im beng nosey now :)

My back is alot better thanks Ginnymarie, still hurting at the top but I think thats weight from my boobs now :oops:

daftscotslass said:

Yeah I had to do the same! I got a huge jug tho! LOL

Tillytots said:
Ooo no :lol: overflow!!! poor you Lorna! How come you had to measure fluid intake etc? sorry Im beng nosey now :)

My back is alot better thanks Ginnymarie, still hurting at the top but I think thats weight from my boobs now :oops:

You know... I haven't a clue. I just did it, it wasn't like I had any dignity left anyway :rotfl: . Not as bad as the poor woman who was in the bed next to me who was scared to pee and when they took her catheter out she had to save her pee pee to prove that she'd been :rotfl: .

I guess it was either to check if I was dehydrated (with the spinal headache I was told to drink tons) or to check that I was deflating (I had cankles but they don't sound as bad as yours.

Ooo noo! I bet I have to aswell then LMAO! :rotfl: Ill ask for 2 jugs then, thanks for the heads up hun :wink:

I don't remember having to pee into a jug after having James, I didn't have an epidural/spinal though.

I do remember full on weeing myself a few times when laughing afterwards, my pelvic floor vanished for a bit! :shock:

OMG when I saw this thread title I SO thought your waters had gone hun!

I suppose I would have known before logging on to PF though because there would have been a severe weather warning for South-East England in place :rotfl:

I don't like the thought of weeing into a jug :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back