Water Birth...

Pudds86

Reaction score
I am starting to gather some bits for my hospital bag. I have nighties etc for during / after the birth but the plan is to have a water birth.

Does anyone know what if recommended to wear in the pool? I have heard something lose but I think this could get in the way? Have no idea what to pack for it!!

x

i asked my MW n she said anything you feel comfy in, so either a tankini, costume, bra n pants, big t.shirt pretty much anything or nothing,

im gona take a tankini i think, theres loads on sale in BHS n boots as its end of season stufs so cheapy cheepy :)

:)

xxx

i have packed like a sport bra type thing and a vest top but i think i will do it naked to be honest, i think anything on in the pool will be uncomfy..

Im porbably gonna wear a light loose blouse, just so im covered up enough for family coming in and out, and the first pictures (I want pictures asap before she is cleaned up and stuff) but its button down so i can get skin to skin.

Hadn't actually thought of this but will probably wear a vest top or tankini top that I can whip off if I want to. Don't think I will have any worries about being naked in front of people at that stage lol

im the same, i cant imagine be bothered about anyone seing me naked at that point its the most natural thing in the world! same for the pics i dont care if im naked i dont think it will show much anyway as the water wont be all that clear and plus that i doubt anyone will care about a naked mummy when there will be the most gorgeous little boy in the world to look at :love:

I was wondering about this am gonna go for a bikini top I think one that just ties so it can be loosened

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back