washing up can sneer at you

halemon

Reaction score
Here i am, idly browsing the forum, eating grapes, chocolate, bits and pieces... and there, in the sink, is a huge pile of washing up sneering at me, also got to get something together for tonights dinner but am feeling extremely lazy, my brain is all nice and fuggy, baby keeps on moving about and i just want to sit on my backside for another hour!!!

Have been to work for a few hours this mornig but can't be bummed to do anything now - anyone else having a lazy day? :)

oh my you just wrote exactly what i am doing too... Im getting annoyed by the naughty sink wanting me up to clean! im feeling pretty lazy too. i have already looked at the only three websites i go on and am getting cold as my top dont cover my bump. i know OH is going to be home early from work because its raining and i have a few loads of laundry to do before picking up the babys cradle :S haha! i dont know if im ever going to get up today :doh:

edit- also im eating apple, not grapes, i ate them all yesterday :lol:

:lol:

he he, yes, my OH will be home within the next hour too although he's a sweetie and wont mind if i haven't done anything but i will mind!! must find the motivation to do something and its freezing here too but am not going to switch on the heating - too expensive, can't light a fire as wood all wet from a rainy day, hands and feet are probably turning blue !!! Notice we have very similar due dates!!

That is too crazy. i love it. my arms are about to freeze and drop off im wearing a tank top i swore stretched more that this :lol: Do you fancy being DD buddies? :D OH wont mind either but then im going to be moody with myself that iv got lots to do then have to rush :rotfl: :rotfl:

right, i'm now off to make a hot water bottle and then im going to tackle the washing up, at least hands will then be in warm water!! (determined face now!!!)

Yes, would love to be DD buddies :dance:
Here i go....!

Haha, i may join you... off i go too :lol: (yay to DD buds :hug: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back