feeling a bit emotional

Lilelephant

Reaction score
my mop broke and OH didnt even attempt to move from the xbox even tho it leaked all over the floor, he picked holes in dinner that i cooked and how i haf filled up the sink to do the washing up! so am upstairs on my own for the third night running with a can of coke (caffeine free) and a bar of chocolate! woo it just gets better! :wall2:

Hope you're feeling a bit better now MrsMc. If it helps, my OH is upstairs asleep on the sofa in the spare room drunk! I'm sitting watching a programme about preg teenagers and drinking ginger beer. Rock and roll!

Take it easy and good luck testing tmrw.x

hi ya, sorry u feel like that hun
hope u get things sorted i know how u feel sometimes i get so stressed out trying to do things round the house and there has been a few times my oh just wants to lay on sofa and watch tv then gets arsey when i get in his way of the tv trying to clean......why is it men always seem a pain in the arse and wind u up more when ur at that time of the month when u have either bfp or af due, even tho he wants a bfp too i dnt think they realise how much stress our bodies go through each month worrying and panicking, but on the up side being over emotional is a symptom so try and stay positive. xx :dust: xx

Oh..... Sorry your feeling emotional, My fella's playing on ps3, i know how it feels lol, Its always the same, Once their eyes are on that its like nothing else is around them lol. Only joking, I've told him for every minute he's on the ps3 he has to double that later in the bedroom lol, In my eyes he can play until his hearts content he he.
Hope this made you smile and chin up chuck! xx

OH came to bed gone 3am when he promised me he wouldn't cos we have to go pick up our new sofa this morning! Rang dad tho he is gonna come and help me pick it up instead! Not the point tho!

aww hunni hope things work out for you :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back