Washing up troubles

Tillytots

Reaction score
My bump is too big to do the washing up :rotfl: I cant stand too near the sink else I reallly squash bump and it really hurts :? I havent got room for a dishwasher in this house but my next house will HAVE ti have space! Anyone else got this problem? Maybe its because Im such a short arse too that my bump is just the wrong height for washing up? :think:

You will have to leave it piled up for your oh to do then :rotfl:

Be careful if you do any ironing as the chances are you will burn your bump next.

I agree with Bloom, great excuse to leave it for OH to do! My OH doesnt 'see' the pots so Ive no luck in that dpt!

As for burning bump with iron, it happens! I did it when I was pregnant with my son!!

Lucky you :lol: :roll:

I'm tall and wouldn't you know it, my bump blooming well goes over the side and rests nicely on the worktop/sink :wall: :wall: :wall: :shock:

The old bump getting in the way trick isn't going to wash with hubby when it comes to the washing up :?

We have a dishwasher but yeh my bump is the wrong height too! and i knocked the ironing board over with it too the other day, keep forgetting its there!

ur mad lol

wat a great excuse tho!!! i think wen bump gets bigger i mite use that :D

i have this problem to hun i have to sort of lean over with my bum sticking out i must look a right state!!
have a look about see if you can find anything to stand on a yellow pages or something just to give you the extra reach :)
manda xx

:rotfl: at Tilly and Manda stood on yellow pages on tippy toes doing the washing up. Like the advert where the little boy had to stand on the yellow pages to kiss the girl :rotfl:

:roll: Is that the best excuse you could come up with :roll:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back