Are you washing new baby clothes???

i cant wait to wash all mine... thats gunna be my first job i do when i leave work for maternity!!

and then hang them all out on the line to dry, and then ill probably go all goo-oyy inside , when i look out the window at them!!! :lol:

I wasnt going to wash mine to be honest, but now i might, ooh i'm not sure. What should you wash them in???

littleem said:
I wasnt going to wash mine to be honest, but now i might, ooh i'm not sure. What should you wash them in???

sorry i had an urge to reply with 'a washing machine' lol. Though tbh i had no idea about the bio and non-bio thing! will have to go and buy some fairy me thinks... (yay i love the smell of washing powder!)

I cant wait to wash all my stuff, i've already put a few of the teather soft toys through (it said to wash them first) so i could smell them afterwards, it'll need washing again by the time shes here, and probably again before she actually starts putting it in her mouth, but it smells lovely for now.

Oh i need to go clean something!!! I wanted to do my car today but theres no car shampoo :roll: i cant bath anymore, my skin is sooooo dry from it all, i may go wash some dishes, or jsut my hands, hmmm, theres clean washing somewhere too might go smell it

:rotfl: :rotfl:
I'm off for a dose of radox (i'm gonna soak in the bath). Lol.

But definately going to go for trip to the washing powder aisle... at least now i'll have an excuse for sniffing all the different powders and things :D

(p.s my mum buys the washing powder stuff normally so i don't get a say)

am i okay to wash the baby stuff in fabric conditioner?? or is this not recommended?

am i okay to wash the baby stuff in fabric conditioner??

I'm pretty sure this is fine. Just need non-bio powder (like fairy non-bio) and a baby fabric condition. I assume it's good for babies because the scent is less harsh or something? I'm using comfort pure.

I've washed all our baby stuff. Lots of it was 2nd hand so had to wash that but I did feel a bit obsessive washing the stuff that came straight out of packets :D Not started on the bedding yet and have put it on the jobs list for mat leave but I have to say if we didn't have a tumble dryer I'm not sure I'd have been this vigilant.... Maybe I'm a closet lazy moo 8)

ive washed all mine in fairly non bio, washed the cot sheets etc as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back