Washing Machine..........

MagicMarkers

Reaction score
Dont suppose anyone knows of a good washing machine deal out there somewhere ? :think:

Im sooo sick of trawling round the comet, curries etc etc websites, they all look the same and sound more or less the same !!! :wall: :wall: Theyre not even pretty lol
Howd you choose ??

Can anyone recommend one thats going to last longer than a year ?

we got our new one from dixons.co.uk they worked out at least £80 cheaper than argos etc and believe me we looked everywhere :wall: don't know how good ours is but its a 8kg hotpoint super silent which is fab because with our old one you needed to shut the kitchen door ans shout to be heard on the spin cycle! :lol:

Ours blew up on Friday night :wall:
Things are a bit tight round her at the moment so I looked at the online bargain pages and got a sexy silver one, 18 months old, only 95 quid.

Thanks guys, freecycle ebay and friday ads have let me down so im checkin the local ads on thursday ( think theyre out thursday or wednesday)
Im dying to use me reusable nappies but without a washing machine :think:

MagicMarkers said:
Thanks guys, freecycle ebay and friday ads have let me down so im checkin the local ads on thursday ( think theyre out thursday or wednesday)
Im dying to use me reusable nappies but without a washing machine :think:

We can get our Bargain Pages online... I go to the site and then text them to get a special code. It costs a quid.
Do you have anything like that?

Are there any second hand electrical shops near you? There's one opened up in a town not far from us, there are some amazing deals on washing machines and fridges - they are around £40-£50 and look spotless. They all have to be tested by an electrician as well so you can be reassured they're safe. I think it was the British Heart Foundation that owned it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back