Washing Line Or Tumble Dryer?

Def a tumble dryer girl but it broke haha so at the min I'm a line girl and not too pleased lol but it does me x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much does it actually cost to run a tumble dryer> I use a line atm, but with winter coming and not that many radiators that suitable for drying was wondering about getting one

It's not much at all I love them and miss mine x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use both, in the summer and sometimes the spring I pretty much always use the washing line but I never put things on the line during autumn or winter in case of ridic rain like today! X

I just got my first tumble dryer my mum n dad bought it for me for my birthday I am in love with it i can actually get to the bottom of the washing pile now!

same here :) best bday present ever!!! :dance:

We've got a combo washing machine / tumble drier, but we never user the drier much because it just eats the electric!

We have 2 clothes horse thingys we use, one normal one, and one that plugs in and heats up [but doesn't eat as much electric as the drier!]

Sometimes, if it's really sunny and nice, I'll take the washing over to the M-I-L's and hang it on her line, as we don't have one.

So I'm a bit of all really.... whatever works :thumbup:

Last edited:
I still use the line or clothes horse as often as possibe, to save on the electric. We have one of those energy smart monitors and OH checks how much we spent on electric when he gets home from work so I have to be careful :rofl: I always use the dryer for 10 mins after things are dry to make sure theyre thoroughly aired, fluffy, and I dont have to iron them :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back