Washing baby's hair

Flame

Reaction score
I am struggling with washing DS hair, He still goes in his baby bath as our bath is a bit awkward to put him in unless i am in there with him. How can i wash his hair while he is in the baby bath, he is to big to lay down in it and to heavy to hold over it. I have tried to cover his eyes with my hand but he gets all panicky and moves my hand and splashes about.

Help!

i do christophers with a flannel hun he hates having water poured over his head so i sit him up wet the flannel and rub it over his head shampoo then keep rinsing with a wet flannel takes a bit longer but no tears or panicking :D xxxxxxxx

Great idea thanks! i'll give it a try :D

We have started to take Charlotte to water babies and they teach them to close their eyes when they are going under the water, and we practice in the bath. They cotton on really quickly. The command is Charlotte, ready, go and then she gets water poured on her head. After a couple of goes she knew what was coming and closed her eyes. Its great now for washing her hair. Mind you she actually likes getting splashed in the face!

i dont wash millie's hair yet theres not enough of it its only short, fine and wispy! i think it might be a 2-man job when it comes to it tho :think:

I take Leif to waterbabies to so he knows the command but it doesnt help when washing his hair. I think he knows that water doesnt hurt his eyes as the command is to make them hold their breath underwater, If you notice they generally have they're eyes open under the water.

Austin has been in the big bath since he could sit up on his own, and we just dump jugs of water over his head to rinse it. We make it into a game and he doesn't mind at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back