washable nappy question people with older babies

Kylie1007

Reaction score
I've been using Bamboozle type nappies since Finn was born and we love them but now we're going to have to start thinking about the size 2 nappies as he's getting to the stage where he's outgrowing the size 1.

Before we commit to buying size 2 from our nappy lady, I was just wondering if anyone knew of any reusable nappies that are really slimline and haven't got the bulk of the bamboo ones - thinking in terms of walking etc.

We've already seen that he could roll much earlier without his nappy and he can only play with his toes with his nappy off at the mo.

Anyone able to help or suggest anything?

i found the bamboozles to be the thinnest tbh. and seren walked at 12 months so it didn't impede her development

other ones that i found slim were swaddlebees organic velour or the p'tits dessous - toudou

my faves are ellas house hemp.. they are as this as a spozie

101_0100.jpg

orange seam is ellas hosue the other is a totsbot
they are just slightly thicker than the orange seam they are thinner than the thinnest part on the left hand side.. i think theres just 2 layers of material.. super thin.. i think the new ellas house has a sewn in booster.... on the right where it looks thicker is where the materials bunched coz i was trying to stretch it to show u lo..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back