• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Was your Labour on time?

firstangel

Reaction score
If your baby has arrived I was just wondering how many go on time etc ! just out of interest !

I was induced with DD at +11 and she was born by emergency section at +13. I don't think she'd have ever come on her own to be honest! This baby is being born by elective section tomorrow at +9.

Last edited:
mine have all been different so couldnt vote but this one is keeping me hanging on :roll:

My mother was a month and five days late with my little sister...due 31st of december.
I was 11 days early due x mas day.

Ma mate was 10 days late with her first born
and was early with her twins about a week and a half.

I went into slow labour 2 days after my due date and Amber was finally born at term+8
:hug:

Baby Hafsah was 9 days early and i was sooo sure she'd be late. It was a nice surprise. :cheer:

With Lola-Mae i was a week early but all the others were late!

ive had 2 late (9 and 10 days) and 2 early (2 weeks) and im being induced on friday, 3 weeks early

Obviously not had this LO yet but I was exactly 1 week overdue with my DS. Hoping this one comes a bit sooner!

I had my first 2 at exactly 38 weeks.
The midwife has told me that this LO will probably come early too....... :pray:

exactly a week late!! little madam just wanted the cool birthday of 06/07/08 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back