Big gaps between babies!

kayzee

Reaction score
HI there ladies,
As some of you know im cooking my 3rd baby and there will be a near 13year gap between her and my 2nd :shock: . Was wondering if any of you have had a big gap and what the labour and birth was like? My first was 2hrs 10mins and 2nd was just 55mins so was wondering if any one has ideas on if they think i will be quick this time or cos of such a large gap will it be like a first birth? any thoughts or ideas on this would be much appreciated, many thanks, kaye and tribe xxx

i have 14 years between my 2 and not to scare u but my second was much worse as a got pre eclampcia but second is supposed to be easier so they say i have to be awkward.but you will be fine it being your third.

my second birh was my worse too.

I just thought id add that .

I'm not talking from excperience, but apparently if you have more than 10 years between babies it's like your body going through it for the first time again. But that's apparently.

My second son, Lee, was awful as he was induced because of my bp and as it was so quick and painful i thought i was going to die :shock: Just wondered as my bp ok so far if i start naturally, which im hoping to will it last longer than being induced? Think im starting to crap myself as hospital half hour away and im on my own xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back