• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Was soo worried last night and p***ed off

Kelly G

Reaction score
Brooke went on her school trip to Cadbury World in Birmingham yesterday.

The left school at 7.45am and was due back a 6pm. At 5.15pm i get a phonecall from school saying they was on way home but the bus had broken down 45 mins away away from cadbury world and they was waiting for a recovery team to come from Grimsby to fix the bus :shock: and that they wasnt sure when they would get bcak but they was guessing about 8.30 ish.

In the meantime the police had come (as they was on motorway) and they managed to get all the kids off the bus. They had to climb a fence and walk over a field to a service station where they fed the kids as they where all hungry (there was 60 kids) and they had a play on a park there.

I rang school at 7.30 to see how they where getting on and they said that the bus was getting fixed as we speak and the kids where back on it (they mnaged to crawl the bus to the service station) and they where leaving in 15 mins but the wouldn't be home untill 9.45.

I goto school then expecting her to be there and they said we just been on the phone it going to be 11pm now before they back :shock:

Anywy they finally got back at 11.30 and it turned out that the bus was fixed but could only go at a certain speed and then it got so far into the journey home and the bus broke again so they had to send for another bus to go and get them.

I couldn't believe it i was so mad last night with the school, i have sinced calmed down and realised it wasn't the schools fault and they did feed them and eveything but 11.30 at night, why didnt they just send another bus in the first place :shock:

Brooke was shattered and staving when she got home last night bless her

I mean i know they was safe but i was so worried and just couldn't settle untill i knew she was home. I just wanted to get in the car and get her but i didnt have a clue where they was or anything

Sorry its long just needed a moan

:shock: that's awful, what an ordeal for the kids!

You're right though it's not the schools fault, it's the coach company's. Bloody cheapskates not sending a replacement coach right away, especially as they knew the kids were so young :x :x

Sammystar said:
:shock: that's awful, what an ordeal for the kids!

You're right though it's not the schools fault, it's the coach company's. Bloody cheapskates not sending a replacement coach right away, especially as they knew the kids were so young :x :x

i kmow i was so mad.

luckily the kids just thought it was a big adventure, but if you had seen them getting on the bus, some of them where still really dozy and didnt have a clue where they was poor things

aww i'd have been worried sick too glad brooke and the other kiddies are ok :hug:

That os bloody terrible! cannot believe the kids had to go therough that palaver!

aww the poor children im glad they where all ok tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back