Was Feeling Sorry For Myself So....

DebbieM

Reaction score
I went on a spending spree LOL.

I didn't have a great day yesterday. I feeling quite sorry for myself as I had some excruciating pain which I'm not sure about but I think MIGHT be the start SPD... either that or Flump was laying very low and causing me discomfort.

So this morning I decided that instead of sitting around in pain, I'd see if a gentle stroll would help so went to Matalan and bought some new nightwear (mine's getting a little tight), along with some new knickers (again, need the extra room LMAO), some cool new gloves which are fingerless with a bit that you pull down over the top to make them into mittens, some slipper socks (Xmas ones - couldn't resist - they have a cute Santa on them), some cool little sock things that are non slip and very cosy and a really cute creamy coloured big giraffe with dangley legs for Flump!

Then I popped to town and bought both of the new Wet Wet Wet singles (2 different versions), Spiderman 3 for my PSP and some new Skechers trainers. :D

I feel much better than I did last night for having been for a walk so my spending spree was well worth it :rotfl:

Back to work now though... :(

Good for you!

It's amazing how a shopping spree can cheer you up isn't it?
Think I could do with one.

:D :D Way to go, nothing like a bit of retail therapy to cheer you up.

I can't as I'm broke :roll:

I did :) Couldn't wait to get home and sit down though LOL :rotfl:

Retail therapy is fab :D

Glad you are feeling better :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member