feeling sorry for myself

rainbow dancer

Reaction score
Hi ladies hope u all ok. i got really breathless with this cold at work this morning, managed a dr appt and got bronchitis!!. got some antibiotics so hopefully will see a difference. pointless thread but any sympathy will be greatly appreciated lol!! xx:x

Ive had a bad cold and am left with a nasty cough too, not good mixed with all day sickness, ugh! Hope you feel better soon x

oh dear hun i hope you feel better soon try a nice hot bath and a nice hot choclate and a early night in bed ahhhh bliss

I agree with Amanda try and have a nice bath and then a hot chocolate and an early night. That's what I'm planning on doing and don't even have bronchitis. Hope you feel better soon, take care.:hugs:xxxxxxx

Oh hope you feel better soon, that can't be nice at all, hot lemon or hot ribena and a hot water bottle X

Thanks ladies had nice early night last night andfeel the same coming tonight. been on sexual health training and contraception today (too late for me!!) so at least not having to work full shift. hope u all feeling ok today xx

Awww hun, are you feeling any better?The last thing you need when your pregnant is to be poorly xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back