was called a 'fatty' today!

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
Outside McDonalds some idiot called me a fatty! He wasn't exactly slim himself so I said to him 'I've just had a baby, what is your excuse for being a porker?!' Soooo angry!! :evil:

OMG that is so rude :twisted:

Glad you got him back thought the cheeky tw@t!

Good come back!!

My usual come back is
"At least I can loose weight, you'll always be an ugly tw@t"

my dad was walking to work the other day and some weirdo (still obviously drunk from the night before) said to him "what have they put in your boots that makes you so fat?!".

Sarah, i love your response!! :rotfl:

Sam&Alice said:
my dad was walking to work the other day and some weirdo (still obviously drunk from the night before) said to him "what have they put in your boots that makes you so fat?!".

:think: That doesn't even make sense!! :?

he would have got more than a happy meal round his chops had he said it to me rude ******* :evil:

what a nob! Some people nowadays have no thoughts or feelings for other people
love your come back though!

grr some people are just so rude :evil: i had a similar thing on saturday but the other way around, which is equally rude; the security guard at work when i showed him my pass he said "is that you, really?" and i said yes i changed my hair (it was black in 2005, now its nearly blonde) and he said "what happened to your face? you need to put some weight on!" :shock: :x i was actually speechless i didnt know what to say. he has done it once before too, and he's no adonis he's got the biggest beer belly iv ever seen he looks 8 months pregnant :roll: i dont tell him to do sit-ups do i. grr :twisted:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back